Executive Assistant and Office Manager
May 24, 2021
Pacific Northwest Research Institute (PNRI) is seeking an Executive Assistant & Office Manager who will be responsible for supporting the offices of the President & CEO, CAO, and CFO, including managing day-to-day activities (e.g., calendar management, scheduling, expense report reconciliation), as well as performingassigned activities and projects. The position will provide staff support to PNRI’sBoard of Trustees and Board Committees. The position will manage the department of Administrative Services, including providing supervision, training, and coaching for PNRI administrative staff, and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
The successful candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently and take initiative over the role and responsibilities, and strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of related work experience at a comparable level of responsibility, including interfacing with senior executives and corporate Boards.
- Experience managing staff required.
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills; accuracy and attention to detail; flexibility and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of people including faculty, administrators, staff, as well as outside individuals with a high level of tact, professionalism and confidentiality.
PNRI is an independent, nonprofit, biomedical research institute with a distinguished history of contributing scientific advances to improve health in a variety of disease areas. PNRI is committed to creating a diverse environment and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please see www.pnri.org for more information.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume (or curriculum vitae) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.