June 8, 2021
Pacific Northwest Research Institute (PNRI) is seeking a Phlebotomist for blood draws and collection of other specimens following protocol. You will collect biological samples on study participants including, but not limited to, venous and capillary blood samples per study protocols and SOPs and log according to protocol. Review and input data from primary source research records.
If you are an energetic person with a positive attitude that can multi-task, learn and adapt quickly, this is the role for you.
- High school graduation AND completion of a phlebotomy course.
- Phlebotomist Certification.
- A minimum of two (2) years of pediatric experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact comfortably with diverse groups of people and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively with study participants.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex scientific documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Part-Time or Full-Time.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Current Washington Driver License.
- Active phlebotomy license.
PNRI is an independent, nonprofit, biomedical research institute with a distinguished history of contributing scientific advances to improve health in a variety of disease areas. PNRI is committed to creating a diverse environment and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please see www.pnri.org for more information.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume (or curriculum vitae) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.