July 17, 2019
Pacific Northwest Research Institute (PNRI) is seeking a Phlebotomist for pediatric blood draws and collect other specimens following protocol.
If you are an energetic person with a positive attitude that can multi-task, learn and adapt quickly, this is the role for you. The blood draws will be performed onsite, home visits and satellite locations.
This position is scheduled to work Tuesday through Saturday. Some travel is required to satellite locations.
- High school graduation AND completion of a phlebotomy course
- Phlebotomist Certification
- A minimum of two (2) years of pediatric experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact comfortably with diverse groups of people and maintain positive interpersonal relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with study participants
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex scientific documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Current Washington Driver License
- Active phlebotomy license
PNRI is an independent, nonprofit research institute fueled by a mission to discover new solutions in the fight against disease. Our culture is designed for discovery, creativity, and collaboration. We are home to a multidisciplinary team of world-class scientists who are redefining genetic research. Everyone at PNRI is provided the independence to focus on their work and the freedom to experiment.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume (or curriculum vitae) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.