July 20, 2021
Pacific Northwest Diabetes Research Institute (PNDRI) is seeking a full-time Research Interviewer to assist and support PNDRI’s research program. We are looking for a dynamic individual with creative abilities who can work with little supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule interviews and clinic visits with participants.
- Update the daily call list.
- Provide and explain informed consent documents.
- Administer study questionnaires both in person and over the telephone.
- Run database reports.
- Provide support as needed to Clinical Research Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent level of education and experience.
- One or more year(s) of research related experience as well as customer service experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent active listening and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow a strict protocol.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
PNRI is an independent, nonprofit, biomedical research institute with a distinguished history of contributing scientific advances to improve health in a variety of disease areas. PNRI is committed to creating a diverse environment and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please see www.pnri.org for more information.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume (or curriculum vitae) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.